Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: How do I transfer downloaded ringtones to my phone

How do I transfer downloaded ringtones to my phone 8 months 3 weeks ago #8849

• Veraxy
When you have found an old sonnerie gratuite that appeals to you, click on the appropriate download button. Make sure the ringtone is in the format compatible with your phone.

Open your phone's ringtone settings and find the option to customize ringtone for incoming call or other notifications.

Select the old phone ringtone you downloaded from the options available in the ringtone settings.

When your friends and family hear these vintage phone ringtones during your calls, they will discover your love for the charm of the past.
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Veraxy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I transfer downloaded ringtones to my phone 7 months 2 weeks ago #8926

• zayla
Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer. Make sure your phone is unlocked and set to transfer files (MTP) mode.
Open the folder where you have saved the downloaded ringtones on your computer. This could be your Downloads folder if you downloaded it throughor any other location where you saved the files.
Select the desired ringtones and copy them by right-clicking on the files and choosing "Copy" from the context menu. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C (Command+C on Mac) to copy the files.
Open the folder on your phone where you want to store the ringtones, such as the "Ringtones" or "Media" folder. Right-click inside the folder and choose "Paste" from the context menu. Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V (Command+V on Mac) to paste the files.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by zayla.
The administrator has disabled public write access.